Saturday, October 14, 2006

TCU's business program is No. 1 in Texas...

I'm taking a break from studying math (I'm trying to get those 2 lessons done for this weekend). The SAT was actually semi-fun. When I arrived I had to stand in a long line while this guy looked at photo IDs and our registration paper. Everybody had driver's licenses and school IDs while I used my passport. Sarah hadn't arrived yet and I discovered that the test takers were broken down into groups according to the alphabetical order of last names. I went into room 218 and took my seat. The test was going to start soon and Sarah called me on my cell. She was like, "Okay, I don't know where you are..." and I explained that we would be in separate rooms and we'd meet up later. We hang up and two seconds later I see Sarah at the door to my classroom. I yelled, "Sarah!" and she looked up and we both laughed. It was probably the funniest thing ever. She wasn't taking the test in the same room as me so she had to move on.
I don't feel bad about how well I performed on the test, but I don't feel extremely good. The geometry problems got me and there was actually a good deal of whack vocab that I had trouble with. I think I made a decent score though. The results come back on-line on November 2. The last day for regular registration for the December ACT test is November 3. Also, the last day to register for the December SAT test is November 7. I was just trying to get a feel for the test this time around, in case I didn't feel my score was satisfactory.

No comments: