Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Crazy teenager, crazy life

So today at school I've been discussing with Sarah what we're going to do with our lives. Our immediate and long-term future. She has been wondering what she should do and I've been wondering what college I'll end up going to, what major(s) I will pursue, and what career(s) I will earn my living from. It's been interesting to talk about. Sarah has decided to check out what the military could do for her. She wants to get her college paid for by the military and then work the required amount of time for them.
I went to my sister's house over the weekend. They are going to name their baby boy Samuel Morales! I'm going to be the crazy aunt who picks him up (and his siblings after my sis has more children) from school with my tobyMac blasting and such. I'll buy him ice cream and then say all these crazy things to his friends. Speaking of tobyMac, he's actually releasing his new album in February. I went on his website a few days ago and the first single is supposed to be released this month. I'm so excited!
Hmmm, I've been deciding if I want to make this blog public or just keep it with me. I told some people about it but I'm about 99% sure that no one is reading this (which is fine). I just don't want to tell people about it and then have no one ever read it.

No comments: