Friday, October 13, 2006

Operation SAT

I am going into combat tomorrow. I will face the SAT and come out victorious. I really need a good score. I think this is probably the most important test I've taken so far in my life.
On a lighter note, I finally finished chemistry this week. I also worked out a plan to finish my Pre-Cal book hopefully a few days before the Christmas break. I need to start Calculus as soon as possible. My plan seems a bit steep but it's definitely possible.

1.5 lessons a day (45 problems)
2 tests on every day I take tests (no lessons worked on those days)
2 lessons every weekend

There are ten weekends left. Two lessons times ten weekends equals twenty lessons. Subtract that from the amount of lessons I actually have left to complete, fifty-five, and I have thirty-five lessons to complete on class days. I have fourteen tests left to take. Two tests times ten days (I added three days for good measure...I only technically need seven) equals more than fourteen tests, so there are a few days left over. 1.5 lessons times twenty-four days equals thirty-six lessons, which is one lesson more than what I'll need to finish. We have thirty-four or thirty-five days left in the semester. So I should have a few days leftover after I finish the lessons and tests. Sound confusing? Good.

All I have left to finish in English III is a research paper and a small amount of bookwork. It's my goal to finish that stupid paper this weekend.

No comments: