Saturday, July 1, 2006

NBA draft and trades equals craziness

T-mac's new record is about halfway done. When will Toby come back to East Texas? Hopefully I'll get to go to a show in the next year or two.

Italian big man went first in the draft! I can't even remember his name. I saw part of his press conference...he seems cool and nice. I'm happy for Toronto and I'm sure they'll be improved this year. Hopefully the television networks will show more Raptors games so I can watch Chris Bosh and the new Italian guy. Let's see...who else do they have? I can't even remember. I know they picked up one or two other players in the draft who are supposed to be good, but I can't remember who they are. *does research* Oh yeah, that's right, Toronto has Charlie Villanueva(I like Charlie Villanueva). I mean, they had Villanueva. They just traded him to Milwaukee for T.J. Ford. I like Ford, so it's all good. Plus it'll be cool to see Villanueva play with Andrew Bogut. And Michael Redd.
Lakers look like they picked up some fresh talent too. Hopefully we'll progress even more this year(and begin to play consistently, jeez).
When will Kevin Garnett be traded???? Free this man from his prison!!

No comments: