Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Choosing a color

I need you to help me! I'm not here to parade around that I'm getting a cool laptop, but I need you to help me pick out which color to get. There are three: tuxedo black, crimson red, and pearl white. I was immediately attracted to the red, of course, but I really like the others as well. The red is deadly cool. The black is also very appealing to me, but my only beef with it is that it may absorb a lot of heat if I am outside on a hot day. Then there's the white, which I also adore. I was actually looking at Apple's MacBooks before looking at Dells, and I was extremely attracted to the white MacBook. Here, please click on this link and take a look at the previews of the colors (just roll your mouse over the description and the picture will change on the left side): http://configure.us.dell.com/dellstore/config.aspx?c=us&l=en&s=eep&cs=2236&eep_orig_cs=2236&sm=2&oc=AYCWTBPL&link_number=17970622

So what do you think? Truth be told, Red (Elektrik_Red, a longtime username) has kind of died. I still love the color, but I'm not sure if I want my laptop to be red, even though it is not the bright red. This crimson red is my favorite shade of red. Also, I'm planning to use this notebook for taking notes in some of my classes. Red kind of stands out. I don't know! I love the black! And the white! Help meee!

Oh, and as always, you can still contribute to the cost of my laptop, if you wish: http://www.dellunleashed.com/rdavis07 (or just click on "Chip in for my Dell" on the widget on the right side of this screen)

1 comment:

Laura said...

Rachelle! Good to hear from you.

Haha, I'm actually not talking about Barbara Woodring, though I know who she is. Barbara Langham was my teacher, she taught in kilgore.

But I am so glad we can share those good teacher experiences - they make all the difference...that and, you know, good stand partners :P Ones that always have an extra pencil and can keep me on beat and not whack me with their bow by being off (haha, can you tell my next stand partner experience was not quite as good :)

Hope your summer is going well!