Thursday, July 5, 2007

I have been tagged. You have been warned.

Seven random facts about me that you might not know.

1. I am the youngest of three children in my family.

2. I taught myself how to juggle when I was nine by reading a book from the library.

3. I wrote to someone in prison (and got in lots of trouble).

4. I am left-handed.

5. I played cello for a brief period of time and earned a seat in the the all-region orchestra cello section in the eighth grade.

6. I had my own high school letter jacket for about a week (they made me give it back after I switched schools!).

7. I became friends with an actor during my first visit to Mexico. He has made small appearances in several shows, including "Charmed" and "CSI." He was also in a movie with Jack Black by the name of Airborne. I have seen him in a few commercials since I met him, including a Radioshack commercial and an Ameriquest commercial. He is warm, good-looking, very nice, and shares a common interest with me: the Los Angeles Lakers. We e-mail every now and then.

Pick out five favorite movies, then look them up at IMDb. In the overview at the top of each movie’s page, there are “Plot Keywords,” usually five of them. (Plus more, if you click the link.) Take the first five, and post them. Then the rest of us get to play movie buff and see if we can guess them.

Heeheehee...

1. Turtle / Interracial Romance / Traffic Light / Spit In the Face / Mr. Potato Head
If you have seen this movie, it won't be hard to know this one. By the way, I didn't take the first five because some of the other ones were better (and hilarious).

2. Single Father / Secret Identity / False Teeth / Restaurant / Child Swearing
Tee hee hee!

3. Jamaica / Bobsled / Hotel Room / Winter Olympics / Sled

4. Falsely Accused / Island Prison / Sword Fight / Prison Escape / Betrayal

5. College Football / Vomiting / Football Coach / Moving In / Hiding In Closet

No comments: