Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Um...okay...?


So, today I was late for a trio rehearsal because the women's soccer game went into double overtime and penalty kicks. We played Trinity University, from San Antonio. My roommate was the first kicker for the penalty kicks...and she scored! Yeha!

Anyway, I kind of took some heat for being late to the trio rehearsal. I was totally not about to leave the game after I had been sitting there for most of the first half, all of the second half, and two overtimes with the score 0-0. It was nice to see us win. I think we scored all five kicks, and our goalie stopped two of TU's kicks. Tomorrow morning our team is heading to Atlanta, Georgia for more of the NCAA tournament, but they're really beat up and also playing a team better than Trinity.

Well, my phone rang at some point during trio rehearsal, and Dr. Neubert (he "coaches" us on our pieces that we're supposed to practice outside of the "coaching") looked at me like I was crazy. He said something like, "What is that bizarre sound? It sounds like a washing machine." Kathryn added, "It sounds like a siren."

...It was the opening of "Jesus is Still Alright" by dc talk. :/

No comments: